Voice of the Customer Specialist
This position will play a vital role in building a customer-centric culture where journey maps and customer insights are used to base our strategic decisions and investments. Voice of the Customer Specialist perform a mix of job functions:
- Administers customer satisfaction surveys software.
- Evaluates and monitors customer interactions to understand customer’s journey and experience.
- Investigates root cause of problems and analyses trends in order to improve processes, identify training needs and actions needed to prevent same issues in the future.
- Provides reports and feedback to key stakeholders.
- Manage all feedback from the survey software, including monitoring Dashboard results, administer existing and new surveys.
- Use data mining tools to collect data for further research and analysis.
- Knowledge of customer feedback analytics tools (i.e. Confirmit, Qualtrics, Medallia, etc)
- Work collaboratively with programmers to create tools to collect and analyse data.
- Design new surveys to measure additional areas of the customer Journey (micro-moments).
- Update existing and document new customer journeys.
- Prepare reports and assist in creating presentations and draw conclusions from the data results.
- Collaborate successfully with cross functional partners (Digital, Marketing, Product Management, customer service team, etc.) to drive changes identified through customer feedback.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Market Research, customer analytics, business analytics, MBA preferred.
- Previous experience 2 years minimum progressive customer experience, customer research, marketing research, customer engagement roles, customer relationship management roles.
- In-depth knowledge of customer journey mapping and other key customer research methodologies- surveys, first-hand and second-hand research
- Working knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI, SPSS, Wincross, Tableau.
- Functional experience with database and spreadsheet software, such as MySQL and Excel.
- Experience performing various forms of online research.
- Currently knowledge of or ability to quickly learn data mining tools and techniques.
- Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office software; Outlook, Word, Power Point.
- Basic knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the insurance industry is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, speak, read and write in both languages. Portuguese is a plus.
** Please attached an updated copy of your Resume in Word or PDF ***