Service Partner Co-ordinator - South East Asia
- To ensure all documents and contracts are up to date in the systems (i.e. Shared Folder and Shared Point) on a yearly basis
- To ensure the network list is updated monthly and shared with the concerned departments
- To update all providers on Facility Finder and SWAN
- To manage the reconciliation reports of the providers and liaising with the concerned internal departments and Network Consultants
- To provide and maintain ProviderWorld accounts for network providers and service partners.
- To co-ordinate all operational activities of service partners and ensure efficiency and delivery of auditable savings.
- To manage relationship with service partners in region and deliver effective cost containment solutions.
- To support the positioning of Bupa Global as the expert in the international healthcare arena.
Provider Contract Renewal and Maintenance
- Communicating renewal document details to contracting consultants.
- Linking duplicate providers in SWAN and maintaining department central provider record sheet.
- Update information and maintain records in SWAN, Shared Folder and Shared Point regarding contracted providers.
- Support on provider information on FF
- Updating the network list monthly to be shared with the concerned departments
Claims and Payment Queries
- To investigate statements of out-standing accounts from participating providers with the concerned claims teams
- Investigate aged –debt queries
- Manage claim reconciliations in the region and share the investigated reports with clear explanation of Bupa Global Decisions with Contracting Managers for any negotiations taken forward with the provider
Provider World (on-line portal for providers and TPAs)
- Unlock ProviderWorld accounts and reset account information; delete users from PW where appropriate for network providers and service partners.
- Provide usage feedback/escalate issues to Relationship Owners.
- Communicate well in advance with all Service Partners and Providers of all site changes or enhancements.
- Drive high level of provider satisfaction by handling providers’ PW requirements proactively.
Service Partner Management
- Proactively work with a portfolio of Bupa Global’s Service Partner (TPA) relationships (and their Providers) in the region to ensure delivery of effective operational processes to support cost containment activities
- Support the TPA Development & Contracting Managers in evaluating TPA performance (including monthly reports, quarterly reviews, and quality audits)
- Coordinate and follow up on effective query resolution across several stakeholders including internal customers, brokers, TPAs and providers
- Work with the TPA Development & Contracting Managers to maintain effective working relationships with partners, providers and internal Bupa employees and departments to ensure delivery of TPA objectives.
- Conduct regular operational calls covering pre-authorisation, complex cases and claims administration
- Streamline processes to ensure operational efficiencies within BG and the TPAs
- Assist in developing the tools for maximising TPA efficiency, and avoiding duplication of tasks
- Produce regular activity reports in agreed formats
- Complete partner governance monthly reports
- Complete Quarterly reviews for service partners
- Work positively in association with colleagues especially in Healthcare Services, Claims and Bupa Global.
- Set expectations with providers on incoming queries on reconciliation and turnaround times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Hospital or Clinic Management.
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Highly customer focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- English Language ability is a must.
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.