Service Account Manager
As a Service Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering customer service to our UAE business to business customers (B2B), whether they are corporate accounts or broker partners. We count a number of high-profile global corporations as our customers, and you will be expected to deliver the best customer service to manage customer expectations.
You will be managing a specific portfolio of accounts but have responsibility for servicing a wider group of customers for the region as a team. Examples of B2B enquires are:
- Application processing and renewals
- Pre-authorisation and claims support
- To provide a dedicated service to the allocated client group delivering the highest standard of customer care
- To respond to all incoming calls/emails from client group and intermediaries and also undertake proactive outbound calling, to include service calls and loyalty calls. Work closely with Global Sales, New Business and Claims to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Provide support during renewals and securing of new group schemes within your assigned portfolio, in line with agreed targets.
- Through in-bound and out-bound account management calls, proactively manage the relationship between the client group, providing a dedicated and specialist service to groups
- To deliver and support a bespoke and robust implementation process based on customer need
- Liaise negotiate and co-ordinate with other teams to ensure customer focused resolution of queries
- The team member will be expected to establish and develop effective relationships by managing a regional portfolio of business customers.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the computer records reflect up to date communications with the member so that enquiries can be dealt with efficiently
- Assist other teams the department according to their skills and development needs. In addition, the team member will be called upon to train and mentor new members
- Team members will be actively involved in the renewal process making sure everything has been done according to the agreement with the client.
- Team members will participate in client visits, and potential client visits, in order to promote team
- Provide the necessary support to our clients training them when needed in issues such as: Explaining documentation, use of web-sites and claiming processes.
- Reduce the administrative workload for the client when one of our members is going through traumatic experience in relation to their health.
- Make sure the groups are paid up-to-date and follow the relevant process if this is not the case.
- Pro-actively encourage and promote the use of our websites
- Manage and support resolution of enquiries of customer walk ins
- Make suggestions and recommendations to improve work process.
- Issue ex-gratia payments up to authorised limits, however decisions which fall outside of the specified guidelines of the role will need authorisation by a team leader.
- Recommend to extend group payment tolerance levels up to 30 days.
- Recommend to override claims decisions up to a limit of £500
- Recommend to backdate the lapses of groups or individuals up to a maximum of 2 months.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent as a minimum and within the medical field is preferred
- Emirati national is preferred
- Extensive experience of Insurance, service industry or healthcare industry
- Middle East work experience required, DHA and HAAD regulatory experience preferred
- Experience of managing your own portfolio and face-to-face contact with your customers
- Previous experience within customer service is required, within a call centre environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English is mandatory with a preference for Arabic too
- Experience in building a good inter-departmental knowledge.
- Excellent decision-making and influencing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with intermediaries in any industry desirable but not essential
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them
- Delivery focused should have experience of working in a highly pressurised office environment
- To have a good geographical and cultural knowledge and appreciation of differing time zones
- Advanced work processing skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.