Service Account Manager - Customer Service (UAE National preferred)
This is an excellent and exciting role for a recent UAE graduate to commence a career with us. You will be trained extensively by our team with the goal to eventually take on the management of a specific portfolio of Medical Insurance accounts .
What to expect:
As a Service Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering customer service to our UAE business to business customers (B2B), whether they are corporate accounts or broker partners. We count a number of high-profile global corporations as our customers, and you will be expected to deliver the best customer service to manage customer expectations.
You'll goal will to be to take on the management of a specific portfolio of accounts but also you will have responsibility for servicing a wider group of customers for the region as a team. Examples of B2B enquires are:
- Application processing and renewals
- Pre-authorisation and claims support
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide a dedicated service to the allocated client group delivering the highest standard of customer care
- To respond to all incoming calls/emails from client group and intermediaries and also undertake proactive outbound calling, to include service calls and loyalty calls. Work closely with Global Sales, New Business and Claims to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Provide support during renewals and securing of new group schemes within your assigned portfolio, in line with agreed targets.
- Through in-bound and out-bound account management calls, proactively manage the relationship between the client group, providing a dedicated and specialist service to groups
- To deliver and support a bespoke and robust implementation process based on customer need
- Liaise negotiate and co-ordinate with other teams to ensure customer focused resolution of queries
The Ideal Candidate
- UAE national is preferred
- Bachelors Degree educated
- An excellent level of English both verbal and written
- Openness to take on the thorough training you will be given
- A customer focus
- Can demonstrate the ability plan and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them
- Takes ownership of customer situations
- Open to shift work if the role requires it
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint