Sales Learning & Development Manager
This role is responsible for the research, design, development, delivery, implementation and evaluation of initiatives to enhance the quality of educational activities and programs for external agents & internal sales employees across Latin America, in coordination with Human Resources for the latter part.
Provides guidance to ensure training output supports BGLA business goals and meets adult learning best practices. Key stakeholder & thought leader for the sales dept for any key programs and projects associated with Learning & Development.
- Working on their own initiative the job holder must drive the comprehensive development and coordinated execution of the agent sales force development strategy to increase sales skills and company/product knowledge.
- Manage training needs analysis activities and preparation of an annual training plan for the agent community.
- Evaluate the BGLA current approach to educating and training externally and identify opportunities for improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Assess and address specific needs by leveraging existing resources as well as developing new solutions and programs, including online and digital platforms.
- Coordinate, Generate, Deliver and/or Facilitate the delivery and measurement of training. Ensure the delivery of first class agent induction courses across all the territories of Latin America.
- Partner with internal and external global resources to share best practices and find cost and time saving strategies.
- Work with senior leadership and internal and/or external subject matter experts ( SME’s) to devise creative and impactful ways to deliver and develop training content
- Embrace and implement innovative technology to deliver (web, video, etc.), track (learning management system), and measure effectiveness of L&D initiatives.
- Lead other training initiatives as they arise.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, HR, L&D, Operations, Finance, Corporate Affairs and Marketing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent or demonstrable relevant experience.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in a learning & development role is desired preferably in the Health Insurance industry and in the Sales function.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with LatAm countries, producers and insurance preferred.
- Well-developed project management skills, honed through experience on a variety of complex initiatives.
- Demonstrate sound strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate strategic ideas into the implementation of a long term vision
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, to give and receive input, and consider a broad range of perspectives and incorporate such perspectives in making decisions.
- Ability to harness critical thinking skills, communication skills and build credibility to influence others.
- Ability to produce training material (in various forms, e.g. video, webinars, traditional) and to present in front of small to large audiences.
- Knowledge of Bupa LatAm IPMI producers would be a plus.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal associates, external clients, and vendors.
About the Company
Las decisiones que involucren actividades de reclutamiento y selección en Bupa Global Latinoamerica no serán influenciadas por diferencias en cuanto a sexo, raza, orientación sexual, identidad y expresión de género, convicciones políticas, religión, estado civil, condición social y de salud, responsabilidades de cuidado familiar, origen nacional o étnico, capacidades diferentes (discapacidades), edad, ciudadanía, o membresía a un cuerpo representativo excepto cuando sea requerido o justificado por cualquier ley aplicable.