Sales Advisor - Intermediaries
In the role of Intermediary Sales Advisor you’ll support our team of Business Development Managers. This support includes the generation of quotes from the system, daily reporting, workflow allocation, updating the CRM system, Broker contact
- You’ll be responsible for generating quotes
- Reports on Team KPIs including tracking the turnaround times on emails responses and Quotations too.
- Generating new business quotes across all segments and channel
- Indexing the business emails for the Team
- Workflow distribution across team members
- Updating the Salesforce systems
- Generating manual contracts for group businesses
- Support the team by taking ownership of customer / partner service escalations which may require follow up and/ or working with other teams driving resolutions
- Manage all tasks through effective time management, planning and prioritising workloads to maintain an effective and functional service level.
- Maintain the highest compliant quality and service standards at all times
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Experience
- UAE National is preferred
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good written communication and an excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated, articulate and numerate
- Excellent PC skills are essential including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written & spoken English, Arabic would be a preference
- A good knowledge of the Middle East region, an understanding of differing cultural drivers and an appreciation of differing time zones is essential
- Capable of working on own initiative under pressure or heavy workloads incorporating flexible hours when circumstances arise
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own or within a team and promote a positive attitude at all time
- Have sales or customer service experience within a similar market, preferably in an international PMI arena. Knowledge of new business processes are essential
- Ability to prioritise workload
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.