Sales Administration Executive
The Sales Administration Executive will support the Sales Support Team with administrative tasks including generation of quotes from the system, daily reporting, workflow allocation, updating the CRM system etc. to ensure that the team meets their business goals.
- The individual will be responsible for generating daily TAT (turn around time) reports on Team KPIs including tracking TATs on emails response and Quotations
- The individual will also support the Team with weekly business reports on new business and Renewals
- The job holder will develop good understanding of products, systems and processes to support the Intermediary Sales Team
- Generate renewal quotations
- Index the business emails for the Team
- Workflow distribution across team members
- Update the CRM systems
- Maintaining renewal activity trackers
- Release of renewal terms and follow up emails
- Support the team by taking ownership of customer / partner service escalations which may require follow up and/ or working with other teams driving resolutions
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset and work with your colleagues to identify improvements and transform great ideas into tangible implementation steps to drive the business forward.
- Manage all tasks through effective time management, planning and prioritising workloads to maintain an effective and functional service level.
- Maintain the highest quality and service standards at all times in line with criteria set by the Management Team, FCA and Compliance.
- Constantly analyse, improve and develop performance against set objectives through training, self-analysis and coaching sessions on a monthly basis and actively participate in workshops to maximise knowledge and ability putting new skills into practice.
- Build professional and lasting relationships with team colleagues and other departments within the Bupa Group, maintaining open communication channels to promote the Broker Sales Team in a positive light.
- Comply with and abide by the requirements of the Data Protection Act and those of the FOS and FCA at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- College Degree in any field
- To ideally have sales or customer service experience within a similar market (Insurance), preferably in an international arena. Knowledge of both new business processes are essential
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good written communication and an excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated, articulate and numerate
- Excellent PC skills are essential including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written & spoken English
- A good knowledge of the Middle East region, an understanding of differing cultural drivers and an appreciation of differing time zones is essential
- Capable of working on own initiative under pressure or heavy workloads incorporating flexible hours when circumstances arise
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own or within a team and promote a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to prioritise workload
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.