Sales Administration Executive - BEI
To provide administrative support for the Bupa Egypt Insurance (BEI) Sales Function. Support will be given to all Sales activity including business to business and individual customer groups and will involve a wide range of administrative duties.
To work collaboratively with the Sales and Customer Services teams to support the overall Bupa Global sales growth and customer retention targets. Deliver the highest level of service by taking ownership of day-to-day tasks working with key stakeholders in a timely but professional manner.
- Carry out a wide range of Sales Administrative Support duties
- Carry out KYC (Know Your Customer) activities across all segments based on current guidelines
- The job holder will develop good understanding of products, systems and processes to support the Intermediary Sales Team, Direct team and Corporate with various sales tasks including but not limited to below:
- KYC verification and indexing and other KYC activities
- Generating new business and renewal quotations
- Claims report extraction for Corporate Business
- Indexing the business emails for the Team
- Workflow distribution across team members
- Updating the CRM systems
- Generating manual contracts for Corporate Groups
- Maintaining quote activity trackers
- Work with Sales Teams supporting the creation, development and publishing of any required marketing collateral in order to support sales pitches
- Coordinate sales pitch meetings, organising both internal and external parties’ availability
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and internal reporting materials including executive and board level
- Maintain and update client records and data
- Monitor the Sales Mailboxes and respond to administrative requests to ensure they are never full as this prevents quotes being sent
- Build strong working relationship with the service departments in order to ensure smooth hand over of clients from sales to service
- Support with specific projects for the Sales Function as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a customer facing administrative role
- Advanced word processing skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Self-motivated, articulate and numerate with an ability to negotiate and deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Good understanding of a Sales environment desirable
Experience of working in a regulated environment highly desirable
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 79,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 2,000 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.