Quality Control and Assurance Leader
The Bilingual Quality Control and Assurance Lead is responsible for maintaining high levels of quality control by performing independent, continuous audits of the main Sales processes.
- This position is the Risk Champion for Sales and responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within Sales processes including Direct Sales, Loyalty, Individual, Group, Travel and Partnerships. This position conducts monitors business processes, audits and provides feedback and coaching to reduce errors and improve processes and performance according the best Risk & Compliance practices.
- Validates requirements for change with creation of business operational processes and identifies options for improving business operational processes and impacted business rules.
- Responsible for supervising Quality Control LATAM Positions.
- Act as the first line of defense for Sales Operations quality control.
- Partner with Direct Sales, Loyalty, Individual, Group, Travel and Partnerships teams to improve all internal practices and processes.
- Responsible for preparing informational dashboards for BGLA Sales Director.
- Responsible for reviewing audit matrix in partnership with Head of Sales Operations, Head of Direct Sales and Renewals.
- Responsible for implementation of quality escalation process for the review of significant findings and offer possible solutions.
- Responsible for all calibration scores for sales calls and keeping audit matrix data up to date.
- Responsible for screening the quality of sales calls, to make sure it aligns with policies and procedures for every Employee who earns variable compensation.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all documentation (including workflows) on Sales business processes & policies.
- Responsible for managing confidential information regarding employees’ quality scores, compensation, complaints, etc.
- Responsible for quality assurance and quality control by conducting monthly audits in sales processes.
- Responsible for coaching/feedback to Direct Sales, Loyalty, Individual, Group, Travel and Partnerships teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (demonstrable relevant experience required).
- Experience in working in sales and / or operations; project management experience preferred.
- Bilingual with exceptional English, Spanish & Portuguese. Written, oral communication & presentation skills required.
- Experience managing quality assurance platforms.
- Experience training and coaching staff.
- Knowledge of HIPAA claims processing & Insurance compliance laws desired.
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to own their own agenda and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving skills, and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as/if required.