Quality Control Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector will apply proven techniques and standards in the routine evaluation of operational units. This includes retrieval, assessment and formal documentation of results.
He/she will also consistently support all efforts to control medical expense and enhance the customer experience.
The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for the following activities:
- Retrieve samples according to work instructions
- Understand and apply the criteria, tools and standards within the Quality Framework to review samples for accuracy
- Record findings in a structured, clear and concise manner that allows for feedback, analysis and action by the Operation and Quality Assurance Team
- Provide summary, analysis and initial proposals to leadership
- Support root-cause analysis and other investigative measures
- Conduct audits and coding reviews to ensure all documentation is accurate and precise
- Evaluate medical records to optimize benefit allocation in claims
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of Quality Assurance or line manager
The Ideal Candidate
- General Practitioner, M.D.
- Major Medical Expense Insurance knowledge
- Experience of 2 years in Medical Opinion
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role (required)
- Advanced skill in English with ability to read and write fluently (required)
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work alone or with limited supervision
- Ability to organize and present information
- Excellent skills in organization, prioritizing and managing time
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel and Access