Execute the product development activities of the Bupa Global EEA for the EEA Customers as part of the Bupa Global product development team.
Set up and manage BG EEA Product portfolio
- As part of the overarching Bupa Global and IPMI and travel product plan ensure that the EEA Region
- Be the commercial leader for the BG DAC product portfolio throughout the business, working with technology and commercial teams to drive customer uptake and satisfaction
Partnership with Sales & Distribution team in EEA region
- Partner with Sales’ in owning the revenue and customer targets for the portfolio and rigorously measure and manage its profitability
Product Performance analysis
- Analyse and report on product performance, continuously identifying areas for improvement, reviewing products trends and taking actions to address opportunities and customer pain points
Ownership and delivery of marketing materials
- Working with the propositions team, and the product development manager (and wider team) on marketing materials updates and ensuring brand alignment and key messages.
- Create a broad set of online and offline marketing assets to support the direct and in-direct sales team to deliver category awareness
Portfolio and product level to achieve commercial targets (BG DAC focus) with regulatory expectations met
- Work closely with the Bupa Global Insight team to ensure that we have an in-depth understanding of our in-life customer behaviour, which can be used as guidance and input into commercial decisions and reviews (round rate and rules)
- Create, own and issue an 18 months BG DAC portfolio roadmap view with guidance from the Bupa Global product and propositions teams
- Manage and execute regulatory/rules review changes, ensuring that the portfolio is always commercially healthy and has its customers at heart
Ensure that all product literature assets associated with BG DAC
- Maintained and updated annually as part of the Bupa Global rules review cycles and that records are kept up to date on the Company’s document management system
- Ensure product assets are approved by Marketing Compliance before release
Culture and Conduct
- As part of the BG DAC business ensure that you live the Bupa values and a role model for conduct standards for colleagues
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement that constantly seeks to improve customer outcomes, eliminate waste and increase efficiency and productivity in your area of responsibility
The Ideal Candidate
- Business experience which should include managing a global product portfolio- ideally of IPMI or the healthcare sector
- Experience of operating in a regulated market, specific experience in financial services and healthcare products
- Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business at all levels;
- Clear communication and presentation skills;
- Solid analytical and numerical skills;
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Bupa Global IPMI products.
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance. We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.