Product Document Management Assistant
The purpose of the Product Document Management Assistant role is primarily to support the BGDAC Product Manager to deliver the annual renewal process for IPMI & Travel SWAN & PSI products especially in relation to the creation, modification and approval of Product literature via a content management system. To deliver a publishing matrix along with the ownership, creation and document management of all customer renewal and welcome letters.
- Support the BGDAC Product Manager in the delivery of the renewal process for IPMI and Travel products as per the agreed process and associated timelines.
- Support the BGDAC Product Manager in the creation of bespoke literature as per the agreed process and associated timelines.
- Management of the creation, modification and approval of all product literature including product member guides, List of Changes, Letters and other relevant material in our WRAPS content management system.
- Stakeholder management to ensure all documents on WRAPS are approved on time
- Work with the BGDAC Product Manager to create a matrix which instructs the business to understand which products are associated with which letters at which stage of the customer journey, including which Product Literature and supporting documents are required at each customer event.
- Create and modification of customer welcome and renewal letters for each product variant.
- Liaise with the Customer Communication team to ensure letter content is understood and correct.
- Co-ordinate upload of documents to internal systems with Operational teams.
- Co-ordinate the translation of documents with Production Manager / translation agency.
- Proofreading and peer-review of documents as per copy clearance process.
- Co-ordinate upload of documents with Operational Change/IT.
- Attend internal meetings on the renewal process to ensure the business is kept up to date on progress.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working on a document management content management system.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with a challenging and persuasive manner.
- Solid planning and organisational skills.
- Strong proof-reading and attention to detail skills.
- Experience of operating in a regulated market, specific experience in insurance will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- An understanding and knowledge of Bupa Global EEA and IPMI & Travel Insurance products (desirable).
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 79,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 2,000 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.