Private Client Consultant
As a Private Client Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering customer service to our Private Clients. We count a number of high-profile global customers, and you will be expected to deliver the best customer service to manage customer expectations.
You will be managing a specific portfolio of accounts but have responsibility for servicing a wider group of customers for the region if required by the business.
- An example of tasks:
- Processing renewals
- Pre-authorisation and claims support
- Day to day enquiries
You’ll work closely with your counterparts in the sales departments, as well as the wider team within our partner Insurance and Bupa Global operations
- Taking end to end ownership for the resolution of all customer enquiries and contacts. Manage all queries through to resolution
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Complying with all regulatory and governance requirements including FCA and Treating Customers Fairly
- Achieving all targets for contact handling, turnaround times and quality
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Support new team members
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Being a Customer Service Champion. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in an associated degree
- Multi lingual - excellent English and another European language - French, OR Spanish OR German
- Extensive experience of Insurance, service industry or healthcare industry
- Middle East (UAE) work experience required, DHA and HAAD regulatory experience preference
- Experience of managing your own portfolio and face-to-face contact with your customers is preferred
- Previous experience within customer service is required, within a call centre environment preferred.
- Experience in building a good inter-departmental knowledge.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with intermediaries in any industry desirable but not essential
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them
- The job-holder should have experience of working in a highly pressurised office environment
- To have a good geographical and cultural knowledge and appreciation of differing time zones
- Advanced work processing skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.