Planning Analyst (BEI)
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
The Planning Analyst (BEI) joins as part of a team that is an integral part of Customer Service across our Global (Rest of World) portfolio, supporting the function to maintain high quality KPIs and performance standards within budgetary limits.
The Planning team are accountable for ensuring the right resources are planned (in NICE WFM or similar) across all customer facing departments in order to consistently meet customer service targets. You'll monitor current performance, carry out analysis of historic data, calculate effects of strategic or procedural changes, forecast work volumes, recommend staffing needs, identify opportunities to maximize use of resource, and supply operational performance data.
- Manage the detailed resource planning and scheduling process for the Customer Service Directorate, developing a frontline resource plan to meet required SLAs, including planning daily shifts.
- Identify process recommendations to improve adherence and that they are working collaboratively with the Service Delivery Manager
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis happens of previous performance data relating to work volumes, productivity levels, staffing availability, and seasonal variances to facilitate informed future forecasting.
- Accountable for the production of accurate daily, weekly and monthly forecasting and resourcing reporting
- Carry out hands on ad-hoc analysis for management use
- Provide support, guidance and technical expertise to the Service Delivery Manager, the Real Time Focus Desk and Service Managers on specific planning issues
- Be the SME for all Planning matters
The Ideal Candidate
- Background education demonstrating technical ability and preferably qualifications in MS office
- Professional qualifications in contact centre reporting and systems desirable e.g. CMS & NICE IEX
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Ability to use analytic programs to a proficient level i.e. Excel, Access etc. and contribute to maintaining databases
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Able to disseminate large amounts of information and provide clear and commercially sound recommendations to managers. Proven ability to influence operational managers to implement change
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably financial services
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Exposure to project work including demonstrating successful process improvement initiatives.
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.