Partner Governance Manager, Bupa Global
The Governance Manager will take full responsibility for ensuring that all processes & services are delivered to the standards required in the contractual service level agreement between Bupa Global and its Partners in the Middle East. The role involves team management of in the region of 8
The Manager will be responsible for the relationship with our Partners, Operation performance and implementation of new processes with ongoing oversight and governance of existing services delivered.
They will work closely with Operational Leaders across Bupa Global to ensure the processes delivered by the partner meet the required standards. This is a critical role, necessary to protect the customer experience in this market delivered via our partnerships, whilst supporting the delivery of the growth and premium targets for BGMU.
- Drive service and quality standards, including claims cost containment as set out the Insurance Partner Agreement.
- Facilitate the resolution of complex and escalated third party or customer/group enquiries.
- Accountable for the resolution of issues (systems, process and customer related) that are identified. You will be responsible for removing any barriers that get in the way of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Take responsibility for working with the Partner to ensure appropriate resource, is in place to carry out the functions required to achieve the agreed service levels.
- Continue a robust governance regime and MI including weekly, monthly, quarterly reviews.
- Attend the relevant forums to represent Partners performance,
- Own the continuity plan and take responsibility for making decisions to implement this plan
- Identify risks and implement additional controls as required
- Support the overall commercial relationship
- Document and agree an escalation process should any issues arise
- Be a key stakeholder in any future work to develop our products and propositions
- To continually improve the processes and customer experience for customers in this market
- Be responsible for highlighting, managing and approval of all Regional regulatory change – supporting the ongoing management where needed.
- Ensure all marketing sign off required by the partner is managed effectively and in a timely manner
- Administer and implement any legal contractual change required for the partnerships (Reinsurance, Admin Services etc)
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience in a leadership position within: insurance, service industry or healthcare industry
- Middle East work experience required, DHA and HAAD experience preferred
- Excellent Leadership capability.
- Strong commercial knowledge of the international health insurance industry.
- Excellent ability to engage and motivate people.
- Excellent People management capability, at all levels
- Excellent Relationship management and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Managing and creating Service Level agreements and best practise.
- Previous experience in a Management role with a successful track record.
- Understanding of Process Improvement Management.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent as a minimum, medical field preferred. Masters Degree an advantage
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 79,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 2,000 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.