New Business and Membership Advisor - Bupa Egypt Insurance
Ensure an exceptional customer experience for our customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all customer requests and queries. Customer contact will be across all communication channels – phone, email, web chat, letter and walk in customer
This is a diverse and skilled customer facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction without the need to refer the customer on. This will include resolving complex and challenging situations from all customer groups – individual, Corporate, and Intermediaries.
Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
- Responding to members, intermediaries, groups and providers enquiries through incoming calls and e-mails
- evaluating the situation and applying business criteria and detailed knowledge of BUPA Global products to make appropriate decisions
- Responding to members’ visits by evaluating their situation and requests and accordingly provide them with the necessary advice/ action.
- Enrolling new members , cancellations and any alteration to membership details in line with Bupa Global’s business rules
- Building strong Relationship with group secretaries and intermediaries..
- Contributing in achieving team’s KPI’s for calls and e-mails.
- Involvement in projects as a project team member or project leader
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the computer records reflect up to date communications with the Intermediary and customers so that enquiries are documented and record to high standard
- Achieve customer-focused decision-making using judgement skills and utilizing agreed authority levels.
- Paying due regards to customers and treating them fairly
- Completing all compulsory regulatory training on time
- Assisting other teams at times of workload or to overcome cultural and language barriers according to skills and knowledge.
- Communicating with the account manager for corporate groups regarding exceptions requested by groups presenting all the information to take the appropriate decision.
- Handling complaints and accordingly investigate situation and coordinate with other departments in order to solve the complaint in a timely manner and retain the customers
- To provide feedback and recommendations for business improvements on processes and procedures.
- Ensure that the team objectives are met through out the year.
- The job holder must be open to change and have a flexible approach to work. The job holder must be willing to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Recognize and challenge possible fraudulent information and proactively seek to clarify and resolve using best method of communication and initiative.
The Ideal Candidate
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Ability to give and receive feedback to / from all business areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Be able to clearly articulate information required from an internal or external customer either by drafting a bespoke letter, e-mail or over the telephone
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills, with close attention to detail and initiative are essential, together with the ability to make sound business decisions.
- Fluent written and spoken skills in both English and Arabic
- An ability to speak a third language other than English and Arabic would be an advantage
- Ability to deal well with people from various different backgrounds/cultures
- Ability to work to targets under pressure
- Ability to work well alone, as well as part of a team
- Ability to be empathetic but maintain professional attitude.
- Medical and Numerical knowledge is preferable
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa’s International Markets (IM) unit has 16 million customers across all continents around the world. It manages a portfolio of businesses, including a large international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance business called Bupa Global, as well as established domestic health insurance businesses in Hong Kong and Brazil, two associate health insurance companies in Saudi Arabia (34.25% Bupa ownership) and India (49% Bupa ownership), and Hong Kong’s largest private clinic network.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.