New Business Sales Support
To provide support to the Individual Sales and Retention department and the Head of department as required. To work collectively to support the overall Bupa Global sales growth and retention target and support conversion.
Deliver the highest level of customer service to include taking ownership of day-to-day client account issues and liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve within agreed service levels.
- Deliver the highest level of service by taking ownership of day-to-day tasks working with key stakeholders in a timely but professional manner.
- Create and allocate leads for the Sales & Retentions Teams and manage their mailbox daily
- Manage the collation, recording and reporting of sales and retention data as required to enable tracking of sales performance by the relevant head of/sales manager
- Check answer phone each day, morning, and afternoon, passing on messages to relevant sales manager.
- Action basic enquiries e.g. lapse requests in the agreed service level
- Housekeep all Mailboxes to ensure they are never full as this prevents quotes being sent
- Ensure indexing for Individual Sales Team is kept within agreed timelines
To have a close working relationship with service departments to ensure smooth hand over of clients from sales to service
- To demonstrate that you pay due regard to customers and treat them fairly by:
- Make the fair treatment of customers central to all that you do
- Complete all compulsory regulatory training on time to ensure that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to be competent in your role
- Always provide customers with clear information which takes account of their circumstances
The Ideal Candidate
- Good organisational, prioritisation, planning and time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, a high level of assertiveness and an excellent telephone manner
- Collaborative team player who can work supporting multiple teams
- Experience of working with spreadsheets
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation – both within Bupa Global and externally
- Prior experience in a team support role, ideally sales would be advantageous
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.