Medical Assistance Advisor
Bupa Global is looking to recruit three Medical Assistance Advisors. We're an international company in central Copenhagen looking for people with multiple language skills. Spanish is a preferred language for these vacancies.
We consist of truly international teams with backgrounds from different nationalities and cultures. We pride ourselves in taking diversity in all aspects seriously and believe satisfied employees deliver good customer outcomes ultimately for the benefit of our business. Our colleagues look forward to welcoming you and deliver the training you need to fulfil your role successfully.
A benefit to point out is our canteen, available to all staff, is particularly known for a delicious, healthy and balanced diet.
Your new job:
You will deliver assistance to our customers when they need help anywhere and anytime. As we are a global business, you will do this together with our clinical team, assistance partners and local offices around the world.
We are in close contact with customers, doctors and hospital staff before, during and after treatment. As Medical Assistance Advisor you will play an important role as part of our 24/7 team dealing with a variety of tasks including medical evacuations, hospital admissions and health line services.
You are able to stay focused and take full ownership under time pressure while you deliver outstanding service to our customers and/or their relatives in moments when they most need us.
In essence, our approach to customer service is all about ‘hear me, steer me, stay near me’ which drives our behaviours and passion for our work.
- Case management of simple and complex cases in a 24/7 environment.
- Accurate updates of customer records in our multiple systems.
- Comply with all regulatory, governance requirements and our conduct rules that set the expectations to our business partners and ourselves.
- Assign cases to colleagues along with ongoing reassignment of tasks.
- Take in new tasks and reprioritize your work with a sense of urgency.
The Ideal Candidate
- Studies equivalent to min. a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience from a service role i.e. from the travel or health care industry.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ideally with experience from a complex and multi skilled customer-facing role.
- Verbal and written fluency in multiple languages preferably Spanish or French. Fluency in Danish and English is required.
- Able and motivated to work in shifts, including night, weekends and national holidays.
- Willing to work in a regulated environment and follow our guidelines without depending on a script.
- Conscious of ways to improve our services and open for constructive and positive feedback.
- Proactive approach when it comes to collaboration between the teams.
About the Company
For any questions about the role please contact Jane Bak on +45 33 42 84 18.
For any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Caroline Owen at email@example.com