The Marketing Document Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end process of managing documents and literature for all Bupa Global customers. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all documents and customer literature are managed through that process effectively and efficiently, and that those processes are fit for purpose and customer oriented. In addition, the role holder will support the business with administrative marketing tasks to support growth initiatives.
- Responsible for any changes required to the marketing materials as a result of any projects and as a result of Rules review.
- Gate keep any requests from the business to customer comms, subscription tables, sales guides, comparison tables, flyers and forms.
- Maintain and own Document and content overview matrix.
- Stakeholder management to ensure all documents in WRAPS are approved on time.
- Ensure all documents get uploaded to SWAN, PSI, Broker portal and any other systems in a consistent way.
- Broker and Partner support for marketing material including copy clearance process management.
- Coordinate the translation of documents with Fulfilment teams and translation agency.
- Work closely with EU Marketing team and Travel marketing to ensure all required marketing material is created in time.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating any Bupa Global content that is owned by Marketing and has reached its review date.
- Help with developing presentations and training decks for the sales team, coordinating production of these with external agencies.
- Assist with developing customer newsletter.
- Support the Marketing Executive to efficiently launch marketing campaigns with asset creation and approvals process in WRAPS.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work together with wider BG EU Marketing team to launch all assigned projects according to timelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders.
- Governance approvals.
- Support the Marketing Executive with creation, updating and review of all assets as a result of Rules review in a timely manner.
- Ensure all documents are correctly entered and managed on the WRAPS system ensuring that all documents that are no longer required are expired and removed from circulation
- Completion of the annual learning and development modules on time as issued.
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.