The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to co-ordinate all marketing activity across the Bupa Global APAC region with focus in Mainland China. This includes direct and indirect integrated marketing & communications programmes to maximise profitable top line growth.
- Develop, manage and implement integrated marketing & PR campaigns for China , with focus on PR/ social media management, event management.
- Work with Global team in UK and Regional team in China and external advertising and PR agency for online and offline marketing / PR communications or promotions executions and Co-ordinations
- Ensure all marketing literatures are effectively produced through close liaison with key internal stakeholders as well as external business partners
- Manage agencies to develop customer engagement/ retention and content marketing solutions, e.g. social media program via Wechat / Weibo/ Zihu
- Support the marketing team on reporting and budget management.
- Lead the development of digital interface in china to support driving NB/ customer engagement, e.g. developments in Wechat/ Mobile Apps/ online policy management platform.
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree holder majoring in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- High standard of written and spoken Mandarin, and good command of written and spoken English with proven copy writing experience is an advantage.
- Advanced PC skills, including Acrobat, Excel, Word and PowerPoint – essential.
- Prior working experience in marketing, advertising or PR and communications; managing media and web agency. With good network for local marketing support.
- 5+ years of marketing working experience in financial industry/ insurance company with mainland China background a must, international firm experience a plus;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese is required.
- Able to implement marketing campaigns end to end with experience specialized on PR/ Advertising experience in social media platform,e .g. WeChat.
- Experience in digital solution development, like website / weibo/ wechat development a definite advantage.
- Able to work independently on marketing program execution, evaluations and budget monitoring; as well as support to wider team.
- Good team player who believes in sharing skills and knowledge, to ensure success for all
- Able to handle product materials & literature update, detailed, highly accurate at their job deliverable is important to this role.
- Occasional travel (around once per 2-3 month the most) within China may be required.
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.