Learning Consultant - APAC
The role holder will design and/or deliver high quality learning and all necessary supporting materials in adherence to the internal learning framework across Insurance.
- Scope, design and/or deliver high quality learning and all necessary supporting materials with all learning solutions to be designed in accordance with any regulatory requirements i.e., T&C/Compliance and internal L&D governance
- Utilise blended learning solutions when designing and delivering learning, working closely with the Digital Learning team as a source of expertise
- Establish clear and objective evaluation criteria and learning outcomes for each learning intervention, in consultation with relevant stakeholders and with the Insight and Governance Manager
- Actively work to evaluate learning interventions through effective collection from all available data sources, including improvement feedback
- Share learning outcomes with key stakeholders inc. the Insight and Governance Manager, identifying future improvements and requirements
- Effectively and regularly track time using in8 so that the Resource and Planning Manager is able to accurately plan and schedule all learning activity for the team
- Effectively identify issues related to delegate’s performance, conduct and attendance throughout classroom training, address in the first instance if appropriate or engage line management if appropriate.
- Pro-actively keeping up to date with relevant business changes ensuring all training materials are consistently kept up to date with these.
- Be an advocate of new ways of working within the learning team e.g., Working within new design ratios, digital first and planning and tracking time spent on projects
- Be a role model for the Bupa Values and ambassador for learning and development within the business
- Develop network opportunities within Bupa’s teams and forge collaborative relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Technical knowledge in predominant area of expertise
- Experience in designing and/or delivering learning
- Well-developed use of Microsoft software packages principally MS Office, Visio etc
- Effective coaching skills
- Experience of project management and using related tools
- Experience in implementing learning evaluation
- Highly developed planning and organisational abilities and a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high personal impact.
- Influencing and consultative skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to analyse data, recognise trends and make recommendations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High personal awareness and interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport
- The confidence and ability to challenge current ways of thinking with innovative and new ideas
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.