Internal Audit Manager
Review and evaluate compliance with internal and external regulations, its functions being objective and independent of the company's operational processes in order to ensure the veracity and consistency of the results obtained during the audit process, as well as verifying the correct operation of the Internal Control system and its consistency with the objectives.
- Hold meetings with company directors to find out their opinion about the company's processes.
- Perform an analysis to determine the risk incurred by the company if it continues to exercise the established operational models.
- Schedule meetings with the Audit Committee to present results, establish objectives and suggestions for compliance with the required regulations.
- Obtain and generate evidence to support and demonstrate the performance of the operations processes within the company.
- Propose strategies to reduce the risks of each of the company's management.
- Every three months, report the results of the internal audit processes that are carried out to the committee.
- Identify and monitor the company's risks.
The Ideal Candidate
- 10-15 years of Insurance / Internal Audit experience; must have a combination of both, including local regulatory experience and direct dealings with Senior Management, Audit Committees and local regulators
- Committees and local regulators.
- Managerial experience: leading, developing, building teams (could be small teams)
- Economic-administrative degree, actuary, engineering, accounting or related.
- English level Advanced.
- Intermediate Office (Excel, Power Point).
- COSO methodology of internal control.
- Interpretation of Financial Statements.
About the Company
Las decisiones que involucren actividades de reclutamiento y selección en Bupa Global Latinoamerica no serán influenciadas por diferencias en cuanto a sexo, raza, orientación sexual, identidad y expresión de género, convicciones políticas, religión, estado civil, condición social y de salud, responsabilidades de cuidado familiar, origen nacional o étnico, capacidades diferentes (discapacidades), edad, ciudadanía, o membresía a un cuerpo representativo excepto cuando sea requerido o justificado por cualquier ley aplicable.