Provide technical assistance and support to end users in Bupa, for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or incidents ticketing web portal.
Maintain daily performance of computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, solve technical and applications problems, upgrade hardware/software to minimize downtime and comply with local and enterprise Information Security policies.
- Collaborate providing technical support to users located in Miami and in the Latin America Region regarding hardware, software, and network related problems
- Follows the scripts provided by the Help Desk Coordinator for the resolution of common or known incidents within the allotted time (SLA); immediately notifies Help Desk Coordinator/Leader to have the scripts updated or created as needed
- Installs, maintains, and repairs Local Area Networks end users ports, repairs computer equipment (PCs, printers, scanners, etc.)
- Assists in optimizing computer and network performance.
- Help to identifies problem sources to resolve hardware and software failures and malfunctions.
- Help to configure security options and software in endpoint devices for users to maintain privacy and protection according to Information Security policies
- Strictly follows all Bupa IT policies regarding user access controls and procedures.
- Performs setup and installation of computers, networks, peripherals, and software for users.
- Supports Videoconferencing, Teleconference and Collaboration technologies.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships with all contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Keep records to control endpoint devices inventory.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Team Leader or IT Director.
The Ideal Candidate
- Last year college in progress required preferably in Computer Sciences and 2-4 years of experience related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft technologies like Windows Server 2012, 2016, Windows10, Office365, Active Directory.
- Understand Virtual Desktops and Applications environments like Citrix.
- Basic Knowledge of networking protocols.
- Bilingual English/Spanish, read and write.