Intermediary Sales Advisor - Bilingual (French, Italian or German)
Joining our expanding team in the Dublin office, the Intermediary and partnerships sales consultant will drive growth of Bupa Global’s International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) plans through new and existing broker relationships. The role will focus on driving new business growth, solving complex queries and ensure first rate communication to the brokers throughout the sales journey , expand our reach within the EEA through researching, identifying and on boarding New Brokers in line with our growth strategy. The role will adhere to regulatory requirements and ensure processes and standards are adhered to.
Set up and manage strong Intermediary & Partnerships relationships for IPMI sales
- Build profitable relationships with the Brokers assigned – and deliver the highest standard of customer service with the emphasis on proactively managing opportunities for winning new business and growth within your portfolio
- Proactively manage all aspects of the portfolio assigned to you, including retention, renewal, expansion, pricing discussion, engagement activities and all sales needs, negotiating these through outbound and inbound contact
- Identify, Research and On-Board new brokers within the EEA in line with our Growth strategy
- Uncover information through strong relationships building that will help further the position of Bupa Global in the marketplace
- Develop a strong business relationship with your portfolio and keep the customer informed at all times
Deliver Sales Activity & Growth
- You will be a key player in Bupa Global sales team to drive new business sales targets for Individual sales through our intermediary and partnerships channel.
- Handle sales calls and emails from intermediaries, converting these opportunities into new registrations therefore ensuring that we reach agreed regional and team sales targets.
- Make proactive outbound calls to intermediaries generating sales opportunities to further increase the potential of conversion and sales.
- Through proactive engagement meetings with your intermediaries ensure that all quotes/leads, within the region, are secured
- Manage administrative tasks alongside with phone calls by effective time management
- Ownership of growth within your portfolio by proactively identifying new intermediaries
- Constantly analyse, improve and develop sales techniques through sales training, seminars, self-analysis and coaching. To actively participate in sessions to maximise knowledge and ability putting new skills into practice on return to your role
- Work closely with the BGEEA Team and Branch teams to ensure that regional sales targets are met and exceeded, and that regional trends are cascaded throughout the organisation
Ensure that Customer Service is delivered
- To deliver the highest level of customer care to include taking ownership of day-to-day client account issues, ensuring best practice process are always adhered to, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve and, if appropriate, communicate back to third parties
- Maintain the highest quality and service standards at all times in line with criteria set by Sales Management team, CBI, and internal Compliance
- Ability to competently deal with complaints and escalate when necessary
BG EEA IPMI Product Knowledge
- Ensure your product and service knowledge is always current and up to date in order to correctly educate your intermediaries and consultatively sell our product
Understand marketplace and competitors
- Keep updated on the competitor activity and products, sharing all new information with colleagues
Internal Bupa Global/ International Markets relationships
- Build professional and lasting relationships with team colleagues and other departments within Bupa Group, maintaining open communication channels to promote the International Telesales Team in a positive light and assess opportunities to obtain sales leads
- Work closely with your colleagues to support and help resolve complex queries in order to find a resolution for the customer.
Continuous Improvement of processes and performance
- Foster a continuous improvement mind set and work with your colleagues to identify improvements and transform great ideas into tangible implementation steps to drive the business forward.
Culture and Conduct
- As part of the BG EEA business ensure that you live the Bupa values and a role model for conduct standards for colleagues
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement that constantly seeks to improve customer outcomes, eliminate waste and increase efficiency and productivity
The Ideal Candidate
- Due to this team working across the EEA we require candidates who are multilingual / fluent in a 2nd European language (Italian, German, French)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills to ensure all member information is identified
- Ability to advise and influence- listens and considers information leading to the application of sound business advice
- Decision making ability
- Self-motivated and target driven, with excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- To have a good geographical knowledge and appreciation of differing time zones
- Proven sales record and strong customer service skills
- Ideally to have some experience of the Healthcare market
- Constructively reviews and analyses own performance in order to develop potential
- Preferably APA Qualified or working towards the same
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 79,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 2,000 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.