Intermediary Retentions Executive (Fixed Term Contract)
Joining our expanding team in the Dublin office, as a Brokered Retention Executive you will receive and make calls regarding Bupa Global memberships from brokers and be responsible for effectively identifying our customer needs in order to advise and retain members. You will also be responsible for ensuring individual and team performance targets are met.
You will ensure an exceptional customer experience for our customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all brokers requests and queries relating to their portfolio. Customer contact will be across all communication channels – phone, email and web chat.
This is a diverse and skilled sales facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all broker sales queries to complete satisfaction.
Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for sales, quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
Putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
Ensure that Customer Service is delivered
- To deliver the highest level of customer care to include taking ownership of day-to-day client account issues, ensuring best practice process are always adhered to, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve.
- Maintain the highest quality and service standards at all times in line with criteria set by Sales Management team, CBI, and internal Compliance
- Ability to competently deal with complaints and escalate when necessary
BG EEA IPMI Product Knowledge
- Ensure your product and service knowledge is always current and up to date in order to correctly educate your Group Secretaries or intermediaries and consultatively sell our product
Deliver Sales Activity
- You will be a key player in Bupa Global sales team to maximise retention results for the individual portfolio.
- You will be responsible for all renewal enquires driving opportunities
- Manage administrative tasks alongside with phone calls by effective time management
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
Set up and manage strong direct to customer relationships for IPMI sales
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to identify customer needs and generating opportunities to convert and close sales on the phone
- Build strong relationships with our Brokers
- Proactively manage all aspects of the portfolio assigned to you, including retention, renewal, expansion, pricing discussion and all sales needs, negotiating these through outbound and inbound contact
Understand market place and competitors
- Keep updated on the competitor activity and products, sharing all new information with colleagues
Internal Bupa Global/ International Markets relationships
- Build professional and lasting relationships with team colleagues and other departments within Bupa Group, maintaining open communication channels to promote the International Telesales Team in a positive light and assess opportunities to obtain sales leads
- Work closely with your colleagues to support and help resolve complex queries in order to find a resolution for the customer.
Continuous Improvement of processes and performance
- Foster a continuous improvement mind set and work with your colleagues to identify improvements and transform great ideas into tangible implementation steps to drive the business forward.
Culture and Conduct
- As part of the BG EEA business ensure that you live the Bupa values and a role model for conduct standards for colleagues
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement that constantly seeks to improve customer outcomes, eliminate waste and increase efficiency and productivity
The Ideal Candidate
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Ability to advise and influence- listens and considers information leading to the application of sound business advice
- Decision making ability
- Self-motivated and target driven, with excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- To have a good geographical knowledge and appreciation of differing time zones
- Constructively reviews and analyses own performance in order to develop potential
- Experience of selling high value consumer products and service to high net worth consumer segment
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.