IT procurement and budget intern
Supports budget & procurement activities related with change projects and information technology, in conjunction with the IT procurement & budget specialist and Finance.
Guarantees invoices meet requirements, terms, approvals, and conditions defined in contracts before they are paid. Ensures timely approvals and payments, according to the established levels of authority.
Department and Program/Project Budget Management:
- Assists Invoice management: Programs and IT in general; Break down by Teams within IT (Infrastructure | Development | Change Team)
- Seek Approvals based on Amount Limits and Allocation of expenses; works with our own Department Heads and Finance for payments processing.
- Invoice inbox clean-up and management
- Assists in Budget and Forecasting as required by direct manager - Adaptive (budget software) updates; Best Estimate Forecast updates; Track actual expenses to invoicing
- Follow up with the Change & IT team regarding anticipated expenses (accruals), reconciliation and budget corrections as required by direct manager
- Ensure Hardware Equipment Purchases over USD $5K (Servers, laptops, phones, furniture, etc…) are broken down by Projects vs. Business as Usual (BAU)
- Assists specialist in organizing vendor files
- Assists in creation and receipt of request for proposals (RFP), Requests for quotes (RFQ), and Requests for Information (RFI) for services and products in the Change & IT Department
- Assists in organizing services inventory, monitors timely notice for contract renewals or end dates
- Can be assigned to research possible technology products required for solution delivery
- Reviews costs and offer suggestions for where and how much material and supplies to buy
Vendor Management, Documentation & Reporting:
- Assists in contract repository management (contracts, license agreements, work orders)
- Assists in preparing reports of amounts, expiration dates, account allocation
- Checks for new vendors and fill out vendor form; Maintain current Contracts on file (with focus on renewal dates and budget)
- Assists in review of Terms and Conditions; Expirations and Termination letters
- Maintain contracts history by vendor, and program related expenses and capex reports (CRM)
- Maintain reports such as monthly budget analysis, variance memos, new purchases and renewals, timesheet report for CAPEX memo, accruals accounting report
The Ideal Candidate
- Last year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain management, or Business Analytics or Management. Voluntary certifications in progress, such as Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the procurement of data processing and telecommunications equipment, supplies and professional services is required.
- Experience in assisting in reviewing contracts for strategic IT products & services, sourcing documents, i.e. Request for Proposals (RFP), Invitation to Bid (ITB), Request for Quotes (RFQ).
- Spanish and English proficiency required
About the Company
Bupa Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Las decisiones que involucren actividades de reclutamiento y selección en Bupa Global Latinoamerica no serán influenciadas por diferencias en cuanto a sexo, raza, orientación sexual, identidad y expresión de género, convicciones políticas, religión, estado civil, condición social y de salud, responsabilidades de cuidado familiar, origen nacional o étnico, capacidades diferentes (discapacidades), edad, ciudadanía, o membresía a un cuerpo representativo excepto cuando sea requerido o justificado por cualquier ley aplicable.