Fulfilment Specialist - 9 Months Temp Position
The Fulfilment Specialist will join the team on a 9 months Temporary term basis. The Specialist will deliver excellent customer experience for our internal and external customers by swiftly and accurately carrying out fulfilment, administrative and support services for Bupa Global.
You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of fulfilment, administrative and customer related work. Some activities will require contact with our external customers and therefore some members of the team will be required to have customer contact skills, whilst other members of the team will focus on fulfilment administrative tasks only.
- Take end to end ownership for the resolution of all customer fulfilment enquiries (internal and external customers)
- Accurately maintain and update customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Ensure the tracking of regulated documents via scanning and updating the customer fulfilment governance management system upon dispatch or return of post/e-docs
- Comply with all regulatory and governance requirements including FCA and Treating Customers Fairly
- Achieve all targets for contact handling, turnaround times and quality
- Sorting returned mail so that customers can be contacted for new addresses
- Contacting customers where mail has been returned to identify new contact details
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Support new team members
- Be a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Be a Customer Service Champion within the Fulfilment Team. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by challenging exiting process and contributing ideas for improvement
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in the delivery of fulfilment services
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets in a high performing team environment
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.