Fulfilment Specialist - 3 months Temp
The Fulfilment Specialist will join the team on a 3 month Temporary term basis. The Specialist will deliver excellent customer experience for our internal and external customers by swiftly and accurately carrying out fulfilment, administrative and support services for Bupa Global.
You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of fulfilment, administrative and customer related work. Some activities will require contact with our external customers and therefore some members of the team will be required to have customer contact skills, whilst other members of the team will focus on fulfilment administrative tasks only.
- Take end to end ownership for the resolution of all customer fulfilment enquiries (internal and external customers)
- Accurately maintain and update customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Ensure the tracking of regulated documents via scanning and updating the customer fulfilment governance management system upon dispatch or return of post/e-docs
- Comply with all regulatory and governance requirements including FCA and Treating Customers Fairly
- Achieve all targets for contact handling, turnaround times and quality
- Sorting returned mail so that customers can be contacted for new addresses
- Contacting customers where mail has been returned to identify new contact details
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Support new team members
- Be a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Be a Customer Service Champion within the Fulfilment Team. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by challenging exiting process and contributing ideas for improvement
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in the delivery of fulfilment services
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets in a high performing team environment
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 79,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 2,000 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.