Direct Sales Advisor
Direct Sales Advisor, Bupa Global EEA
Dublin office with hybrid working
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Joining our expanding team in the Dublin office, as a Direct Sales Advisor you will be dealing with both inbound and outbound calls to our potential new customers with your main objective being to drive and deliver sales alongside extraordinary customer service.
You will ensure an exceptional customer experience for our customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all customer requests and queries relating to purchasing. Customer contact will be across all communication channels – phone, email and web chat.
This is a diverse and skilled sales facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all customer sales queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for sales, quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
Putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience.
Ensure that Customer Service is delivered
- To deliver the highest level of customer care to include taking ownership of day-to-day client account issues, ensuring best practice process are always adhered to, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve.
- Maintain the highest quality and service standards at all times in line with criteria set by Sales Management team, CBI, and internal Compliance
- Ability to competently deal with complaints and escalate when necessary
BG EEA IPMI Product Knowledge
- Ensure your product and service knowledge is always current and up to date in order to correctly educate your Group Secretaries or intermediaries and consultatively sell our product
Deliver Sales Activity
- You will be a key player in Bupa Global sales team to drive new business sales targets for individual direct sales.
- You will be responsible for all new sales enquires driving opportunities
- Manage administrative tasks alongside with phone calls by effective time management
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
Set up and manage strong direct to customer relationships for IPMI sales
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to identify customer needs and generating opportunities to convert and close sales on the phone
- Follow a lead nurturing framework for all leads so they are managed along the sales funnel ensuring key conversion metrics are delivered
- Proactively manage all aspects of the portfolio assigned to you, including retention, renewal, expansion, pricing discussion and all sales needs, negotiating these through outbound and inbound contact
Understand market place and competitors
- Keep updated on the competitor activity and products, sharing all new information with colleagues
Internal Bupa Global relationships
- Build professional and lasting relationships with team colleagues and other departments within Bupa Group, maintaining open communication channels to promote the International Telesales Team in a positive light and assess opportunities to obtain sales leads
- Work closely with your colleagues to support and help resolve complex queries in order to find a resolution for the customer.
The Ideal Candidate
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets and strong customer service skills
- Due to this team working across the EEA we have a strong preference for candidates who are fluent in both English and a second European language
- Experience of selling high value consumer products and service to high net worth consumer segment
- Previous experience within a complex and multi skilled customer facing role within a contact centre setting
- Ability to advise and influence- listens and considers information leading to the application of sound business advice
About the Company
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them. #
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.