Digital Marketing Intern
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will support the Marketing Loyalty and Retention team with project and program execution by assisting with marketing best practices, including but not limited to collecting data and updating the department’s Klipfolio dashboard, assisting in the creation and deployment of email campaigns (B2B & B2C) in Pardot (or similar), benchmarking success against past campaigns, and assisting with reporting results.
The ideal candidate is upbeat, creative, results driven, and detail-oriented individual who is customer centric and who shares our passion for healthcare, innovation and always doing better.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing’s communication strategy.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns launches.
- Proof and edit marketing content.
- Prepare presentations.
- Researching market trends.
- Analyze and prepare campaign results.
- Assist in the development and sourcing of content for digital platforms.
- Track and report Loyalty campaign results
The Ideal Candidate
- Active student pursuing their AA or BA in Marketing
- Knowledge in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in CRM platforms
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Highly organized.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Project management experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.