Digital Acquisition Specialist
Digital Acquisition Specialist, Bupa Global
Dubai office with hybrid working
Full time 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Based in Dubai, the purpose of the Digital Acquisition Specialist – Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East (BGAIM) role is to co-ordinate acquisition related marketing activities across the region for Bupa Global. This includes direct integrated advertising programmes to maximise profitable top line growth, specifically;
- Working collaboratively with direct sales to develop an effective and efficient advertising programme to increase acquisition on Indi and SME plans in the UAE and Egypt.
- Delivering digital and offline media campaigns to ensure optimal return on campaign objectives and grow brand awareness
- Set up, manage, report and optimise paid advertising campaigns in search, display, pay-per-click, social and other new emerging media.
The successful applicant will support the region's marketing strategy for individual and SME health plans by recommending a strategic and tactical approach to digital and offline campaigns, ensuring effective execution, regular optimisations and seamless reporting on campaign metrics. This will include building collaborative and productive relationships with regional and global stakeholders in order to drive tactical marketing activity.
- Create, execute and maintain tactical media and advertising campaigns for Individual and SME health plans for direct customers within the marketing mix
- Work closely with media agency to deliver efficiencies in all digital advertising including search, display, pay-per-click, social and other developing media channels.
- Support the increased conversion of offline marketing
- Regularly analyse ad performance and report effectiveness of digital advertising efforts, utilising Adobe Analytics and Google Adwords, to recommend campaign iterations and optimisation strategies.
- Ensure set up of digital advertising channels is optimal, including pixel management, goal set up, naming convention
- Work with the digital team to develop conversion assets (email, content and landing pages) to align with paid acquisition and sales funnel strategy.
- Manage budget allocation within campaigns for results.
- Develop and execute a robust SEO best practices strategy.
- Stay on top of advertising trends, tools and best practices
- Ability to improve sales journeys through the website and campaign pages, optimising for return on investment.
- Understand Bupa Global brand guidelines and in-country partner guidelines
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience gained in a digital marketing/advertising role is essential; agency background will be beneficial
- Experience of delivering digital acquisition campaigns with exposure to offline media as well
- Hands-on experience of search, display, pay-per-click, social and other online media channels.
- Experience in managing agencies for media planning and buying
- Experience of managing a copy approval process – ideally within a regulated market.
- Advanced PC skills, including Acrobat, Excel, Word and PowerPoint – essential.
- Advanced Digital Analytical skills including Adobe Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Very high standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.