Customer Service Consultant
Ensure an exceptional customer experience for our customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all customer requests and queries. Customer contact will be across all communication channels – phone, email, web chat and letter.
Our team is expanding and we are looking to add customer focused advisors to our centre in Cairo. These roles will start September, 2021 and we will provide you full and comprehensive training and ongoing coaching.
This is a diverse and skilled customer facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction without the need to refer the customer on. This will include resolving complex and challenging situations from all customer groups – individual, Corporate and Intermediaries.
You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- Approving/rejecting all requests to authorize treatment before any surgery or procedure.
- Deal with members’ telephone enquiries, evaluate the situation and apply business criteria and detailed knowledge of Bupa Global products to make appropriate decisions.
- Respond to members’ correspondence either by phone or by writing following appropriate investigation, in line with Bupa Global policy and style.
- Respond to members’ visits by evaluating their situation and requests and accordingly provide them with the necessary advice/ action.
- Apply changes to existing memberships according to Bupa policies and processes
- Reissuing and tracking members’ documents
- Making manual collections from customers’ credit cards
- Deal with billing inquiries.
- Raising manual credit notes and invoices when needed
- Issuing membership letters for customers to confirm cover
- Issuing payment receipts for members and group payments when requested.
- Deal with providers that may have any queries related to their dealings with Bupa Global or on behalf of their clients.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the system records reflect up to date communications with internal and external customers so that enquiries can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring members’ contact details are up to date on the system.
- Provide support to other Bupa Global Departments to overcome cultural and language barriers.
- Coordinate with Service Partners to set medical treatment appointments for members seeking treatment internationally.
- Handling members complaints and accordingly investigate situation and coordinate with other departments in order to solve the complaint in a timely manner and retain the customers.
- Use agreed levels of authority and previous experience to make effective business decisions.
- Take ownership of the enquiries and liaise between departments to provide a ‘seamless service’ to members.
- Support new team members throughout their learning curves.
- Ensure that the team objectives are met through out the year
The Ideal Candidate
Able to demonstrate that you pay due regard to customers and treat them fairly by:
- being able to explain the impact that your role and actions have on the fair treatment of customers.
- being able to explain the potential implications for customers who are not treated fairly by you or others.
- making the fair treatment of customers central to all that you do.
- always seeking to be competent to do your job e.g. by completing all compulsory regulatory training on time to ensure that you have all the necessary knowledge and skills