Customer Service Consultant (Emirati Nationals preferred)
We are looking to add Customer focused representatives to join or servicing team. The role joins a dedicated Bupa customer team within our partner in Dubai.
This is a great opportunity recent UAE graduates or those looking to build a career and gain experience. Full and comprehensive academy based training will be provided.
All we ask, is that you will have excellent English alongside being a customer service champion. The customer will be at the heart of everything you do. You'll communicate with our customers via multiple channels - phone, email, web chat and letter
We service our customer globally around the clock. We ask that you be able to work 8 hour shifts between 08:00 - 20:00 including occasional weekends and public holidays.
We anticipate these roles will commence April 2021 onwards.
We will train you to:
- Support customers with their enquiries about their Bupa policies
- Member correspondence either by phone or by writing following appropriate investigation, in line with policy
- Make changes to memberships according to policies
- Reissuing and tracking members’ documents
- Making manual collections from customers’ credit cards
- Deal with billing inquiries.
- Raising manual credit notes and invoices when needed
- Issue payment receipts for members and group payments
- Deal with providers (i.e Brokers) that may have any queries
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the system records re
- Ensuring members’ contact details are up to date
- Provide support to other Bupa Global Departments to overcome cultural and language barriers.
- Coordinate with Service Partners to set medical treament
- Handle members complaints and investigate
The Ideal Candidate
- Recent graduate from studies in the UAE is preferred
- UAE nationals preferred
- Able to demonstrate a focus on excellent customer service
- Experience in working with procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English alongside Arabic
- Be able to work 8 hour shifts between 08:00 - 20:00 including occasional weekends and public holidays.