Customer Service Advisor - (UAE Nationals)
We are looking to add Customer focused representatives to join our telephone based servicing team as of October. These roles joins a dedicated customer team within our partner in Dubai.
We service our customer globally 24/7 around the clock. We ask that you be able to work 8 hour shifts (40 hours a week).
These roles will commence in October and you must be able to complete our training in full.
- Support customers with their enquiries about their policies
- Claims related queries
- Preauthorisation of treatment
- Deal with providers (i.e Brokers) that may have any queries
- Member correspondence either by phone or by writing following appropriate investigation, in line with policy
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the system records are accurate
- Make changes to memberships according to policies
- Reissuing and tracking members’ documents
- Making manual collections from customers’ credit cards
- Deal with billing inquiries.
- Raising manual credit notes and invoices when needed
- Issue payment receipts for members and group payments
- Ensuring members’ contact details are up to date
- Handle members complaints and investigate
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree educated within the UAE in an associated field
- Able to demonstrate a focus on excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Must speak Arabic with excellent verbal and written English
- Organised and works with accuracy
- Be able to work 8 hour shifts
About the Company
About The Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customer are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.