Customer Service Advisor - Health Insurance (1st August start)
We are looking to add Customer focused representatives to join our telephone based servicing team as of August. These roles joins a dedicated customer team within our partner in Dubai.
We service our customer globally around the clock. We ask that you be able to work 8 hour shifts (40 hours a week) between 08:00 - 23:59 including occasional weekends and public holidays.
These roles will commence in August and you must be able to complete our training in full.
- Support customers with their enquiries about their policies
- Member correspondence either by phone or by writing following appropriate investigation, in line with policy
- Make changes to memberships according to policies
- Reissuing and tracking members’ documents
- Making manual collections from customers’ credit cards
- Deal with billing inquiries.
- Raising manual credit notes and invoices when needed
- Issue payment receipts for members and group payments
- Deal with providers (i.e Brokers) that may have any queries
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the system records re
- Ensuring members’ contact details are up to date
- Provide support to other internal Departments to overcome cultural and language barriers.
- Coordinate with Service Partners to set medical treatment
- Handle members complaints and investigate
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within Health Insurance experience within the UAE is essential.
- Understanding of UAE Health Insurance regulations
- Able to demonstrate a focus on excellent customer service within an insurance setting
- Experience in working with procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English
- Be able to work 8 hour shifts between 08:00 - 23:59 including occasional weekends and public holidays.
About the Company
About The Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customer are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.