Customer Service Advisor (Emirati nationals preferred)
This is a great opportunity recent UAE graduates or those looking to build a career and gain experience. Full and comprehensive academy based training will be provided. We will give you the training you need to be a success in the role. These roles are anticipated to join from late July 2021 onwards.
All we ask, is that you will have excellent English alongside being a customer service champion. The customer will be at the heart of everything you do. You'll be communicating with our customers via multiple channels - phone, email, web chat and letter
We service our customer globally around the clock, so we do ask if you'll be able to work shifts between 08:00 - 00:00 including occasional weekends and public holidays.
- Support customers with their enquiries about their Bupa policies
- Member correspondence either by phone or by writing following appropriate investigation, in line with policy
- Make changes to memberships according to policies
- Reissuing and tracking members’ documents
- Making manual collections from customers’ credit cards
- Deal with billing inquiries.
- Raising manual credit notes and invoices when needed
- Issue payment receipts for members and group payments
- Deal with providers (i.e Brokers) that may have any queries
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the system records re
- Ensuring members’ contact details are up to date
- Provide support to other Bupa Global Departments to overcome cultural and language barriers.
- Coordinate with Service Partners to set medical treatment
- Handle members complaints and investigate
The Ideal Candidate
- UAE nationals preferred
- Recent graduate from studies in the UAE is preferred
- Can work shifts between our operational hours 08:00 - 00:00 including occasional weekends and public holidays.
- Able to demonstrate a focus on excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.]
- Willingness to learn and take on the extensive training we provide which includes systems
- Strong computing skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written English with Arabic advantageous