Customer Loyalty Advisor
This role will handle retention and loyalty for Egypt based members through optimizing a communication strategy to raise customer awareness, comprehension and engagement within the company and effectively bridge the gap from the point of sale to the point of service. While maximising the retention of existing members who are approaching their renewal dates through phone and email communications. This will be accompanied by strategically understanding underlying problems and areas of improvement within the business; and by directly achieving the required service delivery targets.
The role aims at improving customer tenure by reducing churn and customer defection rate, which will disproportionately have a positive impact on profitability and growth through proactive retention and loyalty initiatives aiming at elevating members’ satisfaction level with the product performance and level of service.
Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
Putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience and increasing sales conversion rates.
- Initiate outbound calls regarding Bupa International memberships in specific pre-defined touch points. i.e.:(Welcome, renewal, exit interviews and awareness campaigns) , and effectively resolve issues , and identify customer needs in order to advise and retain Bupa’s existing members, as well as ensuring individual and team performance targets are met.
- Pro-actively educate members, and increase their awareness with the products and services, and obtain maximum benefit from the loyalty programs offered by the company .
- Responsible for the whole renewal process of direct individual and SME members, This includes explaining all the available options using a thorough knowledge of Bupa products, plans and packages and issuing price quotations when needed.
- Contact direct members who submitted the post-buy Net Promoter survey , and gather insight on the effectiveness and quality of the sales process, taking every single opportunity to turn dissatisfied customers into happy ones by continuously closing the loop and ensuring that all outstanding issues have been resolved . This involves liaising with different departments across the organization to investigate and resolve issues and queries in a timely manner.
- Deal with customer complaints and comments in such a way as to enhance customer loyalty, while attempting to solve as many as possible.
- Proactively contact customers who are identified at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is taken. Manage customers’ churn to eliminate customer loss, identify and record the reasons behind the cancellations in order to make based recommendations for next steps. This also includes providing various product options and issuing price quotations to all lapsed members who wish to resume their policies.
- Identify new business practices that could be introduced, or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce the risk of customer cancellation.
- Execute a variety of customer awareness campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure engagement, alignment and consistency in securing first class customer service. Successfully assist in developing and executing continuous mechanisms for loyalty programs and touch points to ensure customer retention and improve the customer satisfaction level within the company.
- Regularly report insights to management related to customers activities, demands and feedback .
- Participate in a variety of special projects whenever needed, including explorations of system, process improvements, and new retention strategies
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Bupa products and services in order to thoroughly understand members’ activities and demands
- Use existing sales and negotiation skills to correctly assess the members’ needs, making changes to policies where appropriate
- Take full ownership for all member contact and recommend any appropriate options, from providing quotations through to taking all appropriate actions
- Ensure that every opportunity to fully deliver to the member is identified and taken.
- Accurately maintain and update all paper and computerised systems, ensuring quality of information throughout
- Accurately record all activity and results
- To comply with and take into account any requirements from regulators and/or any applicable local regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for own time management in relation to performance targets
- Be accountable for own performance against targets
- Ensure Bupa Global is competitive in the marketplace by securing and maintaining a good working knowledge of all competitor products
- Identify personal development areas and fully participate in all training provided by the company
- Fully participate in the ongoing development of the teams workflow and process
- To be a champion of change and display a positive attitude at all times towards colleagues and tasks performed
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Support new team members
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability of listening and questioning
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills . Be able to clearly articulate information required from an internal or external customer either by e-mail or over the telephone.
- Ability to work effectively with numbers to perform various types of calculations , to ensure accurate commercial transactions and forecast
- Strong rapport building, relationship and account management skills
- Strong pro-active approach to Continuous Improvement
- Possession of demonstrated negotiation skills
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Excellent problem solving and prioritisation skills, with close attention to detail and initiative are essential, together with the ability to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to deal well with people from various different backgrounds/cultures.
- Ability to multi-task due to the diversity of the team responsibilities.
- Ability to work well alone, as well as part of a team.
- Basic medical knowledge is a plus.
- Highly Motivated and competitive
- Confident in dealing with unsatisfied customers on a regular basis
- Ability to advise and influence, listen and consider information leading to the application of sound business advice
- Self-motivated and target driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Preferred to have background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 79,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 2,000 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.