Corporate Service Advisor
- As a Corporate Service Specialist you will provide an exceptional customer experience for our Corporate customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving requests and queries. Customer contact can be via Group Secretaries and Intermediaries across all communication channels – phone, email, web chat and letter.
- This is a diverse and skilled customer and client facing role where you will be responsible for resolving customer queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction and completing detailed and sometimes complex administrative tasks from all customers.
- Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
- You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
- Take end to end ownership for the resolution of customer enquiries and contacts. Manage all queries through to resolution, identifying issues and trends and recommending solutions.
- Complete all related customer administration such as maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system
- Achieving all targets for contact handling, turnaround times and quality
- Work with the Corporate Service Account Manager and where appropriate, take ownership of group billing, commissions and claim enquiries, .
- Develop effective working relationships with the Corporate Service Account Managers and support the SAM’s with the management of their portfolios and support the renewal process making sure everything is completed according to the agreement with the customer.
- Pro-actively encourage and promote customer self service options available (if applicable).
- Participate in and contribute to regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager. Taking ownership of your personal development
- Support and train new team members
- Demonstrating flexibility by supporting the wider Business Partnerships operation at busy times
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding values and performance
- Be an advocate for change. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups
The Ideal Candidate
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting.
- Good understanding of complaint handling processes
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Highly customer focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- An ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of both new business processes and account management are useful but not essential
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Great written and spoken Mandarin communication, a high level of assertiveness and an excellent telephone manner
- Good understand of written and spoken English
- Good numeracy skills in order to work out group billing or commissions enquires, similar to an accounting skill.
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.