Clinical Governance Manager
Oversee the implementation and compliance with CG policy. A Clinical Governance Manager leads the Clinical governance enterprise policy ,risk and patient safety agenda across an organization and manages its implementation. This includes the coordination of the clinical governance arrangements in accordance with international quality and safety standards to assure the quality of providers: and leading on learning and development on the risk and governance agenda for all individuals in Bupa Latin America.
• To implement the clinical governance strategy across Bupa Latin America (LATAM) ensuring this is aligned with the overall Bupa Clinical Governance Policy and the direction and business objectives of Bupa LATAM.
• Play a key role in the development review and revision of policies and procedures related to clinical governance.
• Ensure that clear and appropriate clinical quality goals are pursued by LATAM
• Enhance the reach of clinical governance in the business
• Foster and support together with the Head of Medical Management a robust safety culture with BGLA which IS open and fair for sharing information and ensuing lessons are learned.
• To effectively monitor care and treatment provided through external healthcare partners through quality metrics and audits to ensure it meets Bupa s requirements in terms of quality. raising concerns and taking action as appropriate, to drive the improvement of care and safety of our customers.
• Develop and manage process to guarantee reporting on patient safety incidents and identify trends.
• To support Contracting Managers as needed to focus on quality conversations with hospitals to improve relations leverage better contracts and to ensure customer safety
• Act as point of contact for Medical management area in terms of clinical quality and safety of customers
The Ideal Candidate
• Bilingual in Spanish English write. read and communicate effectively in both.
• 4 year college degree in healthcare or related field.
• 3- 5 years of experience in a healthcare setting and familiar with clinical compliance. case management and or utilization management.
• Strong project management and communication skills and proficient use of Word and Power Point
• Good knowledge of Latin America.