Claims Assessor (UAE Nationals preferred)
Location: Deira Dubai
Hours - 9 - 5 (40 hours)
Days - Sunday to Thursday
These roles join our team in Dubai as part of our centre expansion and will focus on regional customer claims. These are excellent roles for recent UAE graduates looking for experience. We will give you full trainer led training as well as a competitive starting salary
These roles will start from October
- To provide excellent customer service for our members.
- The job holder will need to make customer focused actions based on effective decision-making skills. T
- Inputting claims into the computer system with a high degree of accuracy.
- To action any claim related query in line with the policy
- To obtain all necessary information on claims
- Respond to all relevant incoming correspondence
- Ensure the correct interpretation of policy and rules,
- Suspend claims that require further investigation
- Logging claims on the system under correct members’ registrations
- To comply with and abide by the regulatory requirements at all times
- Work on shift basis according to business need
The Ideal Candidate
- UAE nationals preferred
- Degree educated
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Highly customer focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skill
- Previous experience in the delivery of customer service
- Willingness to learn and take on the training
- Punctual and professional
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is Longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.