Business Support Administrator
The Business Support Administrator will work with business to determine appropriate management information (MI), and will support the business in validating the MI, and the presentation of the MI for the various committees in BGDAC. The Business Support Administrator will also support some management committees with minute taking.
The Business Support Administrator will also support the development of the process and procedure documents underlying the Enterprise Policy Framework and will subsequently support the business in compiling evidence to report against policy requirements.
• Help define and validate the sales & marketing management information (MI) for the various committees such as the executive committee
• Support the production of the strategic documents for the Product Management Forum
• Support the B-Doc and Re-Ignite committees by accurately recording minutes in actions and communicating these to the committee members within agreed timeframes
• Partner with the Senior Risk Manager to manage reporting against risk appetite across the business
• Partner with the Head of Customer Service to develop and manage the conduct dashboard MI
• Work with the business functions and take a lead role in the development of process and procedure documents underlying the requirements detailed in the Enterprise Policy Framework
• Provide and encourage innovation within the Business
• Promote a customer centric culture through managing change, partners, processes, and empowering team to do what is best for the internal and external customer.
• Establish and maintain strong, effective, and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the business
• Comply with and consider any requirements from the Irish regulators and/or any applicable local regulatory requirements
• Provide support to the business for the payment order processing of invoices
The Ideal Candidate
- Good knowledge of business process analysis (including BPMN)
- Good knowledge of tools and techniques such as, MS Visio, MS Project, and data modelling
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels
- Structured strategic thinker
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Evidence of complex analysis and understanding of business requirements in order to establish suitable business process and appropriate solutions
- Strong practical background in delivering change
- Regulated Financial Services (and specifically Insurance) experience welcome, but not essential
About the Company
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.