Sales Support Executive
The ideal candidate must have experience in a sales environment and preferably worked in the insurance industry. An ability to multi-task under pressure, has a high standard of communication skills, sales skills and problem solving. Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
- To assist the sales team by generating sales quotes, reports and with occasional client visits/presentations.
- To produce both individual and group medical insurance quotations within set time frames.
- To respond to telephone and email enquiries from AIC/Partnering network and support.
- Handling inbound telephone calls from agents and brokers, converting these calls into sales and/or answering the enquires.
- Liaise with channels and marketing team to coordinate the sales training materials.
- Make outbound calls to agents and brokers to generate sales opportunities and further increase the conversation of sales.
- Help AIC on communicating with BCB and support china team to achieve target.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must hold a diploma or above and experience in medical insurance is ideal but not essential.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in a sales environment and preferably worked in the insurance industry, although not essential any previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting is ideal.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets.
- Highly customer focussed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.