Regional Corporate Services Advisor
As a Corporate Service Specialist you will provide an exceptional customer experience for our Corporate customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving requests and queries. Customer contact can be via Group Secretaries and Intermediaries across all communication channels – phone, email, web chat and letter.
This is a diverse and skilled customer and client facing role where you will be responsible for resolving customer queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction and completing detailed and sometimes complex administrative tasks from all customers.
Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
- Take end to end ownership for the resolution of customer enquiries and contacts. Manage all queries through to resolution, identifying issues and trends and recommending solutions.
- Complete all related customer administration such as maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system
- Achieving all targets for contact handling, turnaround times and quality
- Work with the Corporate Service Account Manager and where appropriate, take ownership of group billing, commissions and claim enquiries, .
- Develop effective working relationships with the Corporate Service Account Managers and support the SAM’s with the management of their portfolios and support the renewal process making sure everything is completed according to the agreement with the customer.
- Pro-actively encourage and promote customer self service options available.
- Participate in and contribute to regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager. Taking ownership of your personal development
- Support and train new team members
- Demonstrating flexibility by supporting the wider Business Partnerships operation at busy times.
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding values and performance
- Be an advocate for change. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups
The Ideal Candidate
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting.
- Good understanding of complaint handling processes
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Highly customer focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- An ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of both new business processes and account management are useful but not essential
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 29M customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ almost 80,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa believes that the growth and performance of our leaders and our people is the single biggest pathway to fulfilling our purpose (longer, healthier, happier lives) and delivering Bupa’s 2020 goals. We have a leadership framework called “Bupa Leaders Are” which sets out what great leadership looks like at Bupa. Leaders are called upon to grow themselves, to grow others, to grow the business, to improve the health of the world. We are looking for individuals who are capable of delivering extraordinary business outcomes.
Bupa Global is the worldwide Bupa business. We provide products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium healthcare at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. Bupa Global provides international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,500 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Middle East, Bupa Global Greater China, Bupa Global Latin America, Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Rest of World.