Regional Change Programme Manager
To support the BGLA Change agenda, this role is responsible for shaping demand for change into projects & programs and leading the delivery of important change programs and initiatives, that are business process and/or business & IT related.
It will have a special focus on finance optimization: process, people, technology.
These changes are of strategic priority and importance, are of a highly complex nature in their outcomes, levels of interdependency and will be challenging to deliver with varying degrees of significant risk.
Responsible for related programs and projects, you will manage the delivery of Change initiatives in line with BGLA and IM Strategy, actively involved from an end to end standpoint. These programs or portfolios of projects are likely highly difficult in nature and will require involvement across a range of functions, organisations, regions and stakeholders.
You will ensure that all programs and projects produce the required deliverables within the defined quality, time and cost constraints and realize the benefits defined in the business cases.
You will be responsible for the full program life cycle from business case through to implementation including process improvement, business readiness, and benefits realisation. You will be the point of contact between the BGLA ET, steering committees, IT development and business project team(s).
- With the support of Executive Sponsors and Steering Committees, accountable for developing clear and unambiguous Outcome-led strategic or critical projects, programmes and portfolios of change
- Accountable for defining the Approach, Scope, Critical Path and Planning, that will contribute to confirmed and agreed timescales
- Accountable for shaping, recruiting, managing and balancing the necessary Resource plan and teams needed to deliver the programme or portfolio
- Accountable for ensuring a robust and accurate Business Case, to be operating model design, and requirements are produced that accurately reflects the Costs and Benefits associated to the Outcomes of the programme and that rigorous Benefit Realisation plans are in place on project/programme completion
- Accountable for identifying and working across BGLA and across the BGLA Change portfolio in effectively managing complex interdependencies, as well as programme specific dependencies
- Accountable for the management and delivery of the programme/portfolio to time, quality and within approved budget. Recognising and mitigating Risks, resolving Issues and pro-actively managing any corrective actions or Change Requests throughout the lifetime of the programme
- Accountable for successful execution of all aspects of business change delivery, including Target Operating Model implementation, Transition State management , BAU process changes, training and communications defining and managing business readiness prior to Go Live including Go/No go checkpoints.
- Liaise with control functions such as Risk, Compliance and Audit to ensure that solutions meet the company’s regulatory and control requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Medical health insurance operations program delivery experience preferred, involving all areas of the operations from an end to end (commercial, enrolment, underwriting, claims, finance, organizational, and legal)
- Individual Health Insurance or Corporate Group business insurance experience a plus
- Advanced level Project Management qualifications – PRINCE, APM, PMI preferred
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish business language required
- Strong commercial, analytical, interpersonal and self-awareness skills
- Programme Management qualifications – MSP etc. Extremely desirable
- Process improvement training and experience
- Proven experience and success in leading the delivery of large, complex, change projects and programmes
- Experience of successfully managing challenging and complex situations and stakeholders
- Experience in negotiating and influencing at ExCo level or equivalent, with ability to effectively communicate, challenge and maintain an independence of thought