Private Client Advisor
Drive and deliver sales by ensuring exceptional customer experience for our customers and resolving all customer sales requests, queries relating to purchasing. Customer contact will be across all communication channels – phone, email, in person or web chat.
Your individual performance will have direct key contribution to the department achieving all targets for sales, quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
Putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience and increasing sales conversion rates.
Manage internal and external stakeholders to identify, maintain and convert high net worth opportunities.
Enhance customer experience for select high net worth clients by close personal attention and interaction. Customer contact will be across multiple communication channels – meetings, phone and email.
Through above functions - establish and leverage a network to drive more business to the Direct Individual Team.
- Delivering new sales through all channels, including corporate SME
- Developing partnerships with commercial channels
- Ownership for the resolution of all customer sales enquiries and contacts
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system to ensure high sales conversion. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Complying with all regulatory and governance requirements including FCA and Treating Customers Fairly
- Achieving all targets for sales, productivity and quality
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing new business ideas, able to work between different internal teams/divisions, and making a contribution to focus groups
- Being the brand representative of Bupa Global - maintaining an exceptional level of integrity and service at all times
- Maintaining contact with, updating, and supporting, the Direct Individual Team to maintain high confidence in role capabilities
- Act as a pioneer in undertaking a new role being open to new ways of working for the continuous improvement of generating business
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Insurance and relevant medical health industry experience
- IIQE Paper I and II will be required
- Background in business development in Finance/Insurance is preferred
- Have experience in direct sale will be an advantage
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles and cold call prospecting in a call centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets
- Relationship management focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Language skills: Fluent in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua will be an added advantage