To provide a comprehensive administrative service for People & Resourcing team in Bupa Egypt
- Administer starter / leaver processes including all documentation, induction and exit processes.
- Ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Payroll and benefits providers for processing
- Support managers with induction and new starter checklist to ensure a smooth on boarding process for the new employee.
- Maintain and update electronic and hard copy personnel record systems containing all employment-related information including absence, holidays, starters and leavers.
- Provide administration support for engagement activities
- Prepare offer letters, employment contract and social insurance forms
- Handle leave administration processes and ensure all records are maintained according to the labour requirement.
- Maintain the HR databases and ensure all record is accurate and upto date.
- Prepare management reports on employee-related data
- Manage the benefits administration process for medical insurance & private pension scheme
- Handle all initial contact into the HR department, signposting onwards as appropriate.
- Provide general administration support to the People department as required including filing, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- Provide administrative support to Managers in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment process including:
- Processing of candidates applications for Egypt roles on TribePad
- Assist managers with hiring requisition & offer approval forms
- Set up SMG assessments for all front line sales and service candidates
- Arrange interviews (1st, 2nd and final round) for internal and external candidates
- Managing candidate correspondence including invitations to interview
- Acting as point of contact for candidate queries during the recruitment and selection process
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum 3 years of HR generalist experience with experience in recruitment , in an industry with heavy focus on Customer Service (Telecom, Logistics, Aviation), ideally in call centre environment.
- In depth knowledge of employment legislation and practice.
- Highly motivated, independent, customer focused and commercially astute.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Results driven and a passion for delivery on targets.
- Team player - experience working in virtual teams.
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, current HR practices and trends.
- Must be approachable and effective with ability to influence change across all levels of the organization in an effective manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Understanding of broad HR functional areas.
- Experience working in a complex matrix organization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Ideally part or full CIPD or SHRM qualified
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa’s International Markets (IM) unit has 16 million customers across all continents around the world. It manages a portfolio of businesses, including a large international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance business called Bupa Global, as well as established domestic health insurance businesses in Hong Kong and Brazil, two associate health insurance companies in Saudi Arabia (34.25% Bupa ownership) and India (49% Bupa ownership), and Hong Kong’s largest private clinic network.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.