Operational B2B Coordinator
Responsible for supporting the Operation of the B2B portfolio in BGLA. Ensures data, system and process integrity, supporting internal clients and providing expertise to ensure Key Corporate accounts can operate smoothly. Assumes a proactive approach to delivering exceptional support and service by coordinating with different functional areas to resolve escalated issues and proactively identify opportunities for improvement. Will act as SME in all B2B related matters to create and enhance group operations and customer experience.
- Work as a liaison with all business areas to ensure service promise can be delivered for Corporate accounts. This includes providing solutions for existing problems and identifying and preventing issues.
- Support renewal process to ensure existing groups are reviewed in detail for proper billing.
- Conduct complex reconciliations to ensure groups are receiving most accurate invoices, including RNA Report, Group Adjustment Report and maintenance log issues.
- Support implementation of new processes from the Corporate Framework Project into day to day procedures.
- Support all teams in Miami and subsidiaries in their operational efforts to manage group portfolio.
- Liaise with different departments to develop system requirements, follow up on system issues and needs to support the Corporate portfolio.
- Manage Internal Escalations, as the SME responsible for coordinating solution of issues including the management of the Corporate Issues Inbox.
- Share best practices and support implementation of processes to ensure consistency in B2B operations and servicing.
- Complete necessary system testing to ensure proper functionality.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- College degree or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Insurance or health care experience 3+ years preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, writes, reads and composes correspondence in both languages.
- Deep understanding of B2B operational processes and best market practices
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel at the Intermediate level.
- Expertise in AmigosPlus, understand the functionality, ability to propose manual workarounds for errors, ability to identify root cause issues and/ or improvements of existing solutions.
- Corporate Report Management.