Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Bupa Global Greater China in Hong Kong, the Marketing Manager will drive the plan, execution and reporting of all lead generation and sales activities across a portfolio of direct channels including digital.
- Working with internal teams and the agency to deliver efficiencies in all digital marketing activities, focusing on delivery of lead and revenue targets
- Ensure acquisition targets are met within defined budget parameters
- Weekly & monthly reporting of core KPIs to internal teams and agencies
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple direct channels, including online and offline marketing activities for leads generation, event management, customer engagement, loyalty and retention programs.
- Management of development of bespoke creative / copy for marketing activities as required
- Managing budgets across multiple channels, including invoicing & payment processes, regular budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Working alongside the global digital team to improve sales journeys through the website, optimising for commercial gain through A/B and MVT programmes
- Working with colleagues to ensure all Bupa Global output meets all compliance criteria and is effectively catalogued for audit purposes
- Sales team stakeholder engagement in order to communicate marketing plans & activities and work effectively to convert leads generated
- Act as a digital champion within the business, forging relationships with key stakeholders and driving the marketing team and business agenda
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree holder in marketing, business or other relevant subject – digital marketing experience essential
- Commercial and creative thinker.
- Strong commercial and analytical skillset, with ability to report both numbers and the narrative connecting them
- Natural organiser / project manager, with the ability to lead and coordinate teams spanning internal and third party departments
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Relevant sector experience - whether agency, financial services or healthcare
- Relevant experience in event organization, loyalty and retention, customer engagement perspective
- Demonstrable experience of running paid digital channel and search engine optimization activities, including management of budgets and reporting
- Demonstrable passion for digital, keeping abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing, and how they apply to our sector
- Experience of managing budgets
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, numerically astute
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, ideally with experience of presenting to senior audiences
- Agency / health / financial services sector industries beneficial
- Strong web analytics skills, with experience of delivering report
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa believes that the growth and performance of our leaders and our people is the single biggest pathway to fulfilling our purpose (longer, healthier, happier lives) and delivering Bupa’s 2020 goals. We have a leadership framework called “Bupa Leaders Are” which sets out what great leadership looks like at Bupa. Leaders are called upon to grow themselves, to grow others, to grow the business, and fulfil our purpose: longer, healthier, happier, lives. We are looking for individuals who are capable of delivering extraordinary business outcomes.
Bupa’s International Markets (IM) unit has 16 million customers in 190 countries across all continents around the world. It manages a portfolio of businesses, including a large international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance business called Bupa Global, as well as established domestic health insurance businesses in Hong Kong and Thailand, two associate health insurance companies in Saudi Arabia (26.25% Bupa ownership) and India (49% Bupa ownership), and Hong Kong’s largest private clinic network.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Middle East, Africa and India; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.