To drive the plan, execution and reporting of BG marketing activities, including online/ offline lead generation and sales activities, as well as ATL/ BTL campaign or support brokers relationship / engagement events
- Working with internal teams and the agency to deliver efficiencies in all digital marketing activities, focusing on delivery of lead and revenue targets
- Ensure acquisition targets are met within defined budget parameters
- Weekly & monthly reporting of core KPIs to internal teams and agencies
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple direct channels, including online and offline marketing activities for leads generation, ATL/ BTL brand building campaign and brokers engagement.
- Management of development of bespoke creative / copy for marketing activities as required
- Managing budgets across multiple channels, including invoicing & payment processes, regular budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Working alongside with the global digital team to improve sales journeys through the website, optimising for commercial gain through A/B and MVT programmes
- Working with colleagues to ensure all Bupa Global output meets all compliance criteria and is effectively catalogued for audit purposes
- Sales team stakeholder engagement in order to communicate marketing plans & activities and work effectively to convert leads generated
The Ideal Candidate
• Commercial and creative thinker, self motivated and adaptive to changes
• Strong commercial and analytical skillset, with ability to report both numbers and the narrative connecting them.
• Natural organiser / project manager, with the ability to lead and coordinate teams spanning internal and third party departments
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Relevant sector experience - whether agency, financial services or healthcare
• Relevant experience in B2B or Brokers engagement or support a plus
• Demonstrable experience of running paid digital channel and search engine optimization activities, including management of budgets and reporting
• Demonstrable passion for digital, keeping abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing, and how they apply to our sector.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, ideally with experience of presenting to senior audiences
• Agency / health / financial services sector industries beneficial
• Strong web analytics skills, with experience of delivering report
About the Company
Bupa is a leading international healthcare group that provides health insurance and medical subscription products and runs care homes, retirement villages, hospitals, primary care centres and dental clinics around the world. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have over 22m customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ more than 70,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly in 2013 when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa believes that the growth and performance of our leaders and our people is the single biggest pathway to fulfilling our purpose (longer, healthier, happier lives) and delivering Bupa’s 2020 goals. We have a leadership framework called “Bupa Leaders Are” which sets out what great leadership looks like at Bupa. Leaders are called upon to grow themselves, to grow others, to grow the business, to improve the health of the world. We are looking for individuals who are capable of delivering extraordinary business outcomes.
Bupa Global is Bupa’s international private medical insurance business. We provide products and services in 190 countries for globally minded and mobile people who want the most premium coverage and access to the best healthcare anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad. We have over 1,700 employees working for our circa 2million customers around the world. We have a medical advice line staffed by a team of experienced, multi-lingual advisers to offer our customers support 24 hours a day, every day. We also have an emergency medical team of doctors on hand as an optional benefit to organise emergency assistance and evacuations. Bupa Global has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami and Philadelphia (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China) as well as in Spain, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador and is currently organised around three business units: Bupa Global Business Unit (incorporating Europe, Middle East and Greater China), Bupa Global Latin America and Bupa Global North America.