Lead Qualifier Agent
Based in Dubai, the Lead Qualifier Agent will report into the Head of Marketing.
The core purpose of this role is to drive sales for Bupa Global’s Individual Private Medical Insurance plans in the UAE by qualifying leads and passing them on the Sales Advisors and the Private Client Manager.
- Contact leads who have created quotes on our B2C sales quote portal, created enquiries on our campaign landing web pages or created enquiries from events. Qualify the quality of these leads.
- Ensure that these leads are contacted in the shortest period of time following the quote/enquiry being created, and that a contact strategy is in place for leads which could not be contacted.
- Pass these leads on via a lead tracker to the Sales Advisors in order for them to nurture the lead.
- Accurately maintain and update customer records on the sales tracker. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact.
- Work closely within the sales team and support documentation for the new business quoting process.
- Complying with all regulatory and governance requirements including UAE Insurance Authority, DHA, HAAD, FCA and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Achieving all targets for sales, productivity and quality.
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager.
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven track record in lead qualification is essential with a minimum of 1-2 years experience, from the financial services sector or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other sectors
- Previous experience of a customer facing role within a direct contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets will be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance.
We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa’s International Markets (IM) unit has 16 million customers across all continents around the world. It manages a portfolio of businesses, including a large international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance business called Bupa Global, as well as established domestic health insurance businesses in Hong Kong and Brazil, two associate health insurance companies in Saudi Arabia (34.25% Bupa ownership) and India (49% Bupa ownership), and Hong Kong’s largest private clinic network.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.